Parents as Partners
It is important for us to work closely with you as your child grows and develops. We look forward to working with you, as a partner, so that we can achieve excellence for your child's education.
Here are just some of the ways that we hope you will become involved with your child's learning at St. Joan of Arc Catholic School:
What are some of the ways you can become involved?
- Maintaining open and ongoing communications with your child’s teacher and our school
- Visiting this website often to get updates about what we are doing at our school
- Attending parent/teacher/student conferences
- Assisting your child with homework
- Attending school events such as plays, assemblies, barbecues, etc.,
- Becoming a parent volunteer